Data Collected on this Website
Details of the personal data we collect on this website
PERSONAL DATA DIRECTLY FROM YOU
When you fill in forms or surveys (for example for booking, asking us a question or reporting a problem with the website).
Unless otherwise stated on the form or survey, this information will be processed by our web content management system via servers based in the EAA in accordance with our standards for third party processors.
DATA AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE
- Type of device and unique device identifier
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Time zone
- Browser plug-in types
- Operating system
- Mobile Network information and platform
- URLs (web addresses) of pages visited
- Clicks around the website
- Page response times
- Download errors
- Length of visit
- Page interaction
This information is provided to us by your browser when you visit a webpage and passed to a third-party provider, Google Analytics. We take all possible steps to ensure that no personally identifiable information is processed.
THE PURPOSE AND LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- You will be able to find full details on the purpose and lawful basis for processing information you give to us via a form or survey on the form itself.
- Data collected for purposes arising from your use of this website is to ensure that we understand how our site is used, to improve our site, and ensure it is secure. This processing occurs because it is necessary to meet our legitimate interests in operating this website.
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another related reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will seek your consent to use it for that new purpose.
Please note that we may process your data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.