Career Development Fellowships
The CAMS-Oxford Institute offers Career Development Fellowships to Postdocs looking for support to become independent group leaders.
What is a career development fellowship?
A career development fellowship provides a key stepping stone in the progression from a postdoctoral position to an independent group leader. You will be expected to create a thriving research team through the supervision of students & staff, produce high quality outputs and positively contribute to the CAMS-Oxford Institute community while you gain experience and confidence of being a group leader. Within this position you will be supported and mentored by a senior affiliate member of the COI.
What do you get from COI as a career development fellow?
COI is committed to providing our career development fellows (CDFs) with:
- Space and facilities with access to our core scientific platforms
- DPhil Student supervision experience
- Support in all aspects of the grant application process
- A project budget and support in the management of the finances
- Administrative support for the effective running of your group
- Funding for leadership training
Current COI Career Development Fellows
- Isabela Pedroza-Pacheco
- Rong Li